- Most recent complete Federal 1040 Tax Form for family/individual (for clients age 3 and up only)
- The treatment plan from the Behavioral Health Treatment provider.
- Information on the frequency of treatment (e.g. 5 days per week). Usually part of the treatment plan.
- Summary of Benefits for your health insurance that includes information on the plan year, copayments or coinsurance amounts, and out of pocket maximums for the individual.
- For plans with deductibles and coinsurance: a copy of the billing statements/explanation of benefits from the health plan that indicate the deductible and /or copayments/coinsurance that is charged for Behavioral Health Treatment Services
Most Recent Posts
- How Can I Get Vaccinated?
- Alternate Service Vendor Training Video
- HCBS Funding Applications Now Open
- Rate Changes Due to Minimum Wage Increase
- Community Training and Education
- Alternative Services and Supports Technical Assistance and Training
- CAPTAIN Study from San Diego State University
- New Hire Packet | Info For Review
- New Hire Packet | Forms
- Behavioral Health Treatment Insurance Coverage