- Most recent complete Federal 1040 Tax Form for family/individual (for clients age 3 and up only)
- The treatment plan from the Behavioral Health Treatment provider.
- Information on the frequency of treatment (e.g. 5 days per week). Usually part of the treatment plan.
- Summary of Benefits for your health insurance that includes information on the plan year, copayments or coinsurance amounts, and out of pocket maximums for the individual.
- For plans with deductibles and coinsurance: a copy of the billing statements/explanation of benefits from the health plan that indicate the deductible and /or copayments/coinsurance that is charged for Behavioral Health Treatment Services
Most Recent Posts
- State Of Emergency
- Rate Changes Due to Minimum Wage Increase
- Establishment of the Office of Ombudsperson
- CRDP Priorities for the 2022/ 2023 Fiscal Year
- HCBS Consultant Request for Proposal
- HCBS Communications Consultant RFP
- Community Care Facility Rates Effective July 1, 2022
- Rates for CCFs Vendored for Seven or More Individuals
- 21-22 CRDP/ CPP Project Awardees!
- Rates for Providers Serving Consumers from Multiple RCs