Data on the use of tele-information is needed from Early Intervention families and EI providers to share with policymakers.
There is a lot of conversation about whether the use of tele-information will continue as a tool for Early Intervention services. Please share the attached survey (Spanish and English) for parents to share their feedback.
The other link is for EI providers to share their feedback. There is a quick turnaround on these surveys- June 10th.
Tele-information English Provider Survey
Tele-information Spanish Provider Survey
Tele-information English Parent Survey
Tele-information Spanish Parent Survey
Most Recent Posts
- Important Reminder – Vendor Audited Financial Statement
- Call for Promoting Service Access and Equity Grant Program Applications - Deadline is Nov 3rd!
- Joint Stakeholder Announcement
- Plan of Correction for Caseload Ratios
- Vendor Independent Reviews and Audit
- How Can I Get Vaccinated?
- Alternate Service Vendor Training Video
- Rate Changes Due to Minimum Wage Increase
- Community Training and Education
- Alternative Services and Supports Technical Assistance and Training