As part of rate reform efforts, including implementation of the 2019 Rate Study, the Department of Developmental Services (Department) is continuing to review rate model assumptions for specific services. This letter communicates a change related to Community Care Facilities (CCFs) vendored for seven or more individuals.
Aligned with federal guidance when the 2019 Rate Study was released, rate models were not included for homes vendored for seven or more individuals. After evaluation of stakeholder feedback and updated federal guidance, the CCF rate schedules have been amended to reflect rates for CCFs vendored for four or less individuals and five or more individuals.
Letter from the Department of Developmental Services (September 20, 2022)
Most Recent Posts
- State Of Emergency
- Rate Changes Due to Minimum Wage Increase
- Establishment of the Office of Ombudsperson
- CRDP Priorities for the 2022/ 2023 Fiscal Year
- HCBS Consultant Request for Proposal
- HCBS Communications Consultant RFP
- Community Care Facility Rates Effective July 1, 2022
- 21-22 CRDP/ CPP Project Awardees!
- Rates for Providers Serving Consumers from Multiple RCs
- Public Meeting Announcement