The Internal Revenue Service is working with the Social Security Administration in an effort to get stimulus payments for SSA, SSI and RR recipients issued quickly and directly deposited into your account.
IRS: Payment Information- Economic Impact
IRS: Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Recipients
Social Security Administration Information
Most Recent Posts
- State Of Emergency
- Rate Changes Due to Minimum Wage Increase
- Establishment of the Office of Ombudsperson
- CRDP Priorities for the 2022/ 2023 Fiscal Year
- HCBS Consultant Request for Proposal
- HCBS Communications Consultant RFP
- Community Care Facility Rates Effective July 1, 2022
- Rates for CCFs Vendored for Seven or More Individuals
- 21-22 CRDP/ CPP Project Awardees!
- Rates for Providers Serving Consumers from Multiple RCs