- Appeal Process for Providers
- Business Associate Agreement
- eBilling System
- Become a Service Provider
- Forms for Service Providers
- Request For Proposal
- Service Provider Portal
- Special Incident Report
- Trainings & Workshops
- Uniform Holiday Schedule
- Purchase of Service Contacts
When an additional review of one of RCEB’s decisions is required by the Department of Developmental Services, an appeal can be made to DDS through one of these channels.
More information about the appeals process can be found on the Department of Developmental Services website.
- Family Home Agency Appeals The Family Home Agency (FHA) appeal process can be used by a FHA applicant or vendor to appeal the following regional center actions: denial or termination of FHA vendorization; movement of a consumer from a family home approved by a vendored FHA; and/or revocation of a family home’s Certificate of Approval.
- Vendorization Appeals This process can be used to appeal a denial of vendorization application, termination of vendorization, or failure of a regional center to comply with regulations.
- Residential Facility Appeals This is where a vendored community care facility may appeal the actions taken by a regional center regarding service level disapproval, sanctions, findings of substantial inadequacy or immediate danger, or enforcement of any requirement by the regional center which is not contained in Title 17, California Code of Regulations.
- Regional Center or Vendor/Contractor Whistleblower Complaints