The Budget Act of 2022 includes a change to how the purchase of service (POS) component of the overall rate paid to Community Care Facility (CCF) providers with rates based on the Alternative Rate Model is computed. Effective July 1, 2022 the POS component of the overall rate will be maintained when the Supplemental Security Income/State Supplementary Payment (SSI/SSP) amount increases.
Letter from the Department of Developmental Services (September 20, 2022)
Most Recent Posts
- State Of Emergency
- Rate Changes Due to Minimum Wage Increase
- Establishment of the Office of Ombudsperson
- CRDP Priorities for the 2022/ 2023 Fiscal Year
- HCBS Consultant Request for Proposal
- HCBS Communications Consultant RFP
- Rates for CCFs Vendored for Seven or More Individuals
- 21-22 CRDP/ CPP Project Awardees!
- Rates for Providers Serving Consumers from Multiple RCs
- Public Meeting Announcement