The Self-Determination local volunteer advisory committee members have been chosen jointly by the State Council on Developmental Disabilities, Bay Area Office and the Regional Center of the East Bay.
Also on the committee is Arthur Lipscomb, the Clients Rights Advocate at Disability Rights California.
- Melissa Crisp-Cooper
- Irene Litherland
- Arthur Lipscomb – Client Rights Advocate
- Pamela Baird
- Morena Grimaldi
- Vi Ibarra
- Jocelyn Manalac
- Dianne Millner
- Pei Wang
- Lilian Ansari
- Lorena Gomez
Committee Member Application
Download our online Application
Are You Interested in Joining Our Committee
Regional Center of the East Bay (RCEB), in coordination with the State Council on Developmental Disabilities (SCDD), is recruiting volunteer Advisory Committee members to join.
In accordance with SB 468, this Advisory Committee will:
– Provide oversight of the implementation of Self-Determination in Alameda & Contra Costa Counties
– Help share and distribute best practices & training materials
– Review the development & ongoing progress of California’s SelfDetermination Program
– Make recommendations for improvement of the SelfDetermination program
Individuals with developmental disabilities, family members, advocates & community members are encouraged to apply.
For more information or to receive a Self-Determination Advisory Committee application, please contact either:
SCDD, Bay Area Office