What We Do
The Trust manages funds for persons receiving regional center services who need help to handle their financial transactions. The Trust ensures that qualified persons served are provided with proper benefits. At the same time, RCEB also acts as the person’s representative payee.
The Trust handles revenue funds for persons served including, but not limited to:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- SSA (Social Security Administration – Retirement, Survivors and Disability Insurance)
- VA (Veterans Administration)
- RRR (Railroad Retirement)
- CSF (Annuity)
The Trust is responsible for the disbursement of funds to persons served including:
- P&I money (Personal and Incidental) $132/mo – around the 10th of each mo.
- B&C SSI portion (Board and Care) $1,026.37/mo – around the 20th of the mo.
- M/M (Money Management) – disbursement mostly for consumers who have an independent living arrangement.
Additional Information for P&I, B&C, and SSI
- For P&I and B&C disbursements, payments are made for the current month. The supplement portion is paid in arrears.
- For B&C, when a person moves out in the middle of the month, the Trust usually does a credit memo the following month for the portion of the month the person wasn’t in residence.
- For B&C, when a person moves in the middle of the month and payment was not issued within the same month, it will be added to the following month’s payments.
For persons served who are working and earning wages:
- We require persons served and/or vendors to submit paycheck stubs monthly to Trust so we can report to Social Security Administration accurately. It might cause SSI overpayment if it is not reported regularly. A person’s benefits will be reduced by up to 10% which means that P&I will be affected and possibly B&C SSI portion.
For questions about the Trust, contact your RCEB Service Coordinator.
510-618-6126 | Phone
510-678-4126 | Fax
510-618-6127 | Phone
510-678-4127 | Fax
510-618-6128 | Phone
510-678-4128 | Fax
510-618-6129 | Phone
510-678-4129 | Fax
510-618-7770 | Fax