- Appeal Process for Providers
- Business Associate Agreement
- eBilling System
- Become a Service Provider
- Forms for Service Providers
- Request For Proposal
- Service Provider Portal
- Special Incident Report
- Trainings & Workshops
- Uniform Holiday Schedule
- HCBS Final Rule
- Purchase of Service Contacts
|2020-21 Holiday Schedule||July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021|
|Friday, July 3, 2020||Independence Day|
|Monday, September 7, 2020||Labor Day|
|Wednesday, November 11, 2020||Veterans Day (observed)|
|Thursday, November 26, 2020||Thanksgiving Day|
|Friday, November 27, 2020||Day after Thanksgiving Day|
|Friday, December 25, 2020||Christmas Day|
|Friday, January 1, 2021||New Year’s Day|
|Monday, January 18, 2021||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|Monday, February 15, 2021||President’s Day|
|Monday, May 31, 2021||Memorial Day|
* The 10 day RCEB Uniform Holiday Schedule was in effect for service providers prior to Welfare and Institution Code 4692, effective 11/19/2009. WIC 4692 was rescinded effective 2/13/2015.
*This Uniform Holiday Schedule represents days that RCEB Contract Transportation services are NOT provided.
*This schedule applies to Service Codes : 505 (Activity Center), 510 (Adult Development Center), 515 (Behavior Management Program), 055 (Community Integration Training Program), 805 (Infant Development Program), 875 (Contract Transportation) and 110 (Program Support Group for Day Services). The holiday schedule may also apply to other service codes.
Please contact RCEB’s Community Services Department for more information.
* Service Providers who will provide services for an RCEB client on any of these days should notify RCEB’s Community Services Department.
*DDS establishes the holiday schedule for Work Activity Programs (954).