- Am I Eligible
- Appeals Process
- Family Fee Programs
- Client Trust
- Deaf Services
- Family Cost Participation Program
- RCEB Forms
- List of Service Providers
- Our Services
- What is Purchase of Service?
- Share your photos with RCEB
- Support Groups
Important Information for Families on Health Insurance Coverage of Behavioral Health Treatment for People with Autism or PDD/NOS announcements intended for Clients and Families.
- Most recent complete Federal 1040 Tax Form for family/individual (for clients age 3 and up only)
- The treatment plan from the Behavioral Health Treatment provider.
- Information on the frequency of treatment (e.g. 5 days per week). Usually part of the treatment plan.
- Summary of Benefits for your health insurance that includes information on the plan year, copayments or coinsurance amounts, and out of pocket maximums for the individual.
- For plans with deductibles and coinsurance: a copy of the billing statements/explanation of benefits from the health plan that indicate the deductible and /or copayments/coinsurance that is charged for Behavioral Health Treatment Services
The Internal Revenue Service is working with the Social Security Administration in an effort to get stimulus payments for SSA, SSI and RR recipients issued quickly and directly deposited into your account.