- COVID-19 Information
- Department of Developmental Services
- Guide To Lanterman Act
- Jim Burton Helping Hand Fund
- Person-Centered Practices
- Resource Guides
- Frequently Used Acronyms
- Events Calendar
COVID-19 Information for Persons Served and Families
STATE OF CALIFORNIA RENTAL ASSISTANCE – As of March 17, 2021
CA COVID-19 Rent Relief will help income-eligible households pay rent and utilities, both for past due and future payments. The federal Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 provides funding to support the program and tenant (renter) protection laws signed by Governor Newsom.
Here is a LINK to state aid available and no proof of immigration status is required.
Early Start Webinar Series – Telepractice & Wellness, Mental Health and Resilience Series
December 2020 – May 31, 2021 FLYER/REGISTRATION
August 5th: To Parents of Children Transitioning From Early Start to Local Education Agency Services during COVID 19 Pandemic: The Department of Developmental Services (Department) which contracts with Regional Centers issued a Directive to regional centers waiving certain requirements of the California Early Intervention Services Act (CEISA). The Department recognizes the transition to special education services for children at age three may be delayed as local schools face challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic and has authorized a temporary extension of Early Start Services through the regional centers when certain criteria are met. Read the attached for details
- Message to our Clients and their Families
- Mensaje a nuestros clientes y sus familias
- Gửi tin nhắn cho khách hàng và gia đình của họ
- On Thursday, June 18, Governor Gavin Newsom issued a statewide that Californians must wear face coverings in public. For more information on this order, please visit the California Department of Public Health website to read about the guidance and exemptions. Please note that persons with developmental and other disabilities may be exempt from this order. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your health care provider and/or your service coordinator.
Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings
- Since the state and local shelter-in-place orders have been in effect, the people we serve have been greatly impacted. The California Department of Public Health revised their restriction on May 2nd to allow for people with developmental and other disabilities to have a support person with them in health care facilities. You can find more information on this update on the CDPH website. Guidance on Visitors for Health Care Facilities
- This document provides suggestions and resources for family members and caregivers of children and youth with special health care needs. We understand that families and caregivers may face unique challenges and stresses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tips and Resources for Family Members and Caregivers of Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs